Thursday, February 5, 2009

Work...Ughh!

So here I am today at good ole' work! I work at the Hampton Inn hotel. I actually really like it, but there are some days when there is NOTHING to do. It would be fine, except for the fact that I have to stand for all eight hours! It kinda stinks! Today of all days is going to be extra super! Not only do I get to work at the hotel on my feet for eight hours, but I get to go straight home, change and go to work at my new job at Red Robin. Whopee! So all in all, I will be at work from 6:30am-10:00pm! Aren't you all jealous! I woke up this morning and told Brent that I don't get to sleep in until at least Tuesday! What a BUMMER! Haha...he just said I'll be blessed for it...as he continued to sleep! Punk! Well, I hope all of you are having great days...better than mine!



4 comments:

HeidiT said...

Good to know that I'm not the only one that has those BORING days! I know how you feel with the long days though...it's like I have a second job...it's called Elk's rehab, haha!! But you are really lucky to have gotten the other job with the economy right now, yippee you can still pay your bills - welcome to the glamour of married life :)

Michelle Elena said...

Hey Noelle Its michelle colvin Ybarra. I just wanted to say hi and to tell you I have a blog also. your wedding pictures are gorgeous I hope you have a wonderful life

Stacy said...

I remember those days of two jobs or work and school. They can be very hectic. Hopefully you guys can still find time to have at least dinner together once in a while. It's hard when schedules don't go together very well. Hang in there!

Kristi M. said...

So you got the job!! Yeah but nay I say. Exciting but not. Thankfully Brent's job is a little flexible to make it more possible to see each other once in a while. I am just thankful that you are able to get jobs. So many people are struggling, it is so crazy. Jeff's brother being one of the recently laid off with 4 kids. I hope school is still going. I remember those super busy days of work and school. It will pass and you will look back and realize that it really is a short period of your life. Hang in there.