Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fun Stuff!

Last weekend, Brent had to go out of town for a manager's retreat in Utah. The day before he left, he picked me up from school and took me out to lunch to a place called "The Counter." It's this place that you make your own burger. They give you clip boards for menus and you fill out what you want. They had fries and onion rings as appetizers, instead of on the side. It was a really cool place! Brent then took me to Best buy and suprised me with an early Valentine's Day gift. He got me the Wii Fit!



It has been so much fun to play with! We both love playing it and competing against each other! When you begin, you only have a certain amount of games to play, but as you put in more time and get better scores, you unlock new games and features! It is a total blast!


We also just planned our "postponed" honeymoon! We are both so excited! With everything that happened right after our wedding, we left our honeymoon after only had been gone a day. So we are headed back to Disneyland at the end of this month! It will be great to relax and enjoy each other after such a hard beginning.

I really want to thank everyone for all of the kind things said about our pictures and posts. It means so much and is really very thoughtful! When I started this blog, I didn't think anyone would read it, but it turns out that lots of people do! It gives me more motivation to keep it updated! :-) We love you all!

5 comments:

Kristi M. said...

Yeah for the re-honeymoon! I am glad that you guys are able to get back. I would love to help you with your blog. I need to get you on google reader. It is a lifesaver.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I'm glad you're going on another honeymoon. I've been thinking about the wii fit also.... how much was it?

Danielle said...

That's so great you guys have a chance to go on your honeymoon. My in-laws have the wii-fit and LOVE IT! It really is a good work out! Yoga is hard! And I know I don't know you at all, but I still enjoy reading your blog! So keep it up:) (Hope that's not creepy sounding:))

Megan and Greg said...

Hey I'm one of Brent's many cousins. Beautiful wedding pics. You guys are a very handsome couple!

Lizzie said...

I am also one of Brent's cousins. I am sisters with Danielle, Amy and Megan.

You and Brent are such a gorgeous couple! I have read your posts, I just don't comment much...two little ones running around = ) Anyhow, my blog is private, but if you want an invite, just shoot me your email. Mine is shadandlizzie@gmail.com

Have fun at Disneyland! We actually live down here in Southern California. We love it.